Tuesday, September 15, 2009

the bad news is...

i might take a while to answer emails from now on, because tomorrow i'm back to work (my last vacations for this year end tonight snif snif´´´´) and i'll have less time to come to my computer (that sucks, but days only have 24 hours so...). i could try to check my email at work but the next few days i'll probably won't get much free time in there and besides it can be hard to get enough privacy to check my mail...

also i'm having some guys install optic fiber at the building where i live and if i'm not lucky i might loose my internet connection for a couple of days (that sucks too, hopefully nothing will happen but...)

so, don't think i'm ignoring your messages or anything, it's just life getting in the away again ;-/

No comments:

Post a Comment